Christmas

Sunday, March 6, 2011

New Goals

Had a great run today...a long needed, steady pace, mother nature was in a good mood run.

3.6 miles in 37:27. 2:32 seconds faster then the same distance 2 days ago (where my head wasnt where it should have been and it struggled the whole flippin' time!).

Made me think thats its time to reevaluate and reset some of my goals. I going to set them in 1-2 month increments. I think that works best for me. I have some long term goals, obviously, but in order to accomplish the long term, I need some short term focus to keep me going.

1) Be running 4 miles in 40m by end of March.

2) Run 5 days a week.

3) Run at least 15 miles a week.

4) Lose 8lbs by end of March.

Sidebar: I also ordered a double jogging stroller last week. Since we are going to be calving soon and Shawn's life is controlled by 450 cows, I figured I might as well be prepared to take the boys with me if I have to. NO EXCUSES!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment