Christmas

Friday, February 4, 2011

Finally

I finally got a long run in today after over a week without one!! An outside long run, I should say. Ive been running 2 miles of intervals on the treadmill at night but have been dying to get back outside and into some consistent distance.

Not gonna lie, I considered laying down once I hit 2.3 miles and just letting whomever came upon me just drive me back home. I guess that is another benefit to running outside...I cant stop halfway through and take refuge on the couch. One way or another, I gotta get back home and that is a much faster process, if I keep running.

It was rough. But I did it. I got 'er done and Im very happy!

It was so nice to get outside, I cant even tell you how great it felt to get outside. Even when I thought I was going to keel over, at least I was in the fresh air.

I got in 3.1 miles in 34:46.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome run! I am glad that you were able to get outside and enjoy an outside run!

    ReplyDelete