Christmas

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Snow Fun

I am a winter baby at heart!! I grew up in Michigan, spent my winters building snow forts, skiing and throwing snowballs at my brother.

Now, I am still a snow baby and live for winter time. However now that I am in Nebraska, I have to drive a little bit more to get the kind of snow I grew up with and the kind that we can play in.

Thankfully I only live 3 hours from Wyoming and 5 from South Dakota!!

We took the snowmobiles out for one last spin this weekend and had a great time. And great food, and great beer and great friends. Two of those last 3 are not on my diet.

Snow was awesome, the weather held out for us though it did get windy and therefore, cold in a few of the open spots but we just didnt stay put very long. Keep moving is the name of the game.


I missed my Friday and Saturday running so Im headed out to my in-laws for supper tonight (also, Im sure, not on my diet) so Im going to run there while Shawn drives. Im calling that a preemptive strike for my diet next week, as opposed to an attempt to fix what I screwed up Friday and Saturday.

P.S. Also ordered INSANITY to get the last 20lbs off....wish me luck!!!

1 comment:

  1. That looks really cold! I am glad you had a good time.

    Luck on the last 20lbs. I am sure you will get it!

    ReplyDelete