Christmas

Friday, January 13, 2012

5 Things Friday

Whoohoo, I'm on a roll!!

1. I'm missing my running mojo.  Its the perfect time really because we are headed out to Wyoming to go snowmobiling for the first time this season today after the basketball game.  Sounds awesome....would sound even better if Wyoming had some snow.  Hmm...how do we SNOWmobile without SNOW??  We probably don't, but I'm sure we will consume copious amounts of adult beverages which is a good replacement right?



2.  I down graded my phone.  I'm sure I'm not the first person but I couldn't figure out why THIS stay at home mom needed to have the computer travel with me when I was away from it.  It was the first stop in breaking my addiction to facebook. 

3.  Bran has 2 new words...."cracker" and "out".  Sage has one..."shit".

4.  I'm gonna be in my brother's wedding....yay!!!!!

5.  Piper pulled her own tooth yesterday.  She informed me she had to (it was loose anyway) because she was worried "about getting hit in the face with the ball, knocking her tooth out and swallowing it, making it very hard for the tooth fair to collect and deliver."  She is a dork clever.


Here is my motivational photo for the weekend, my new favorite!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment